Each Archer Farms Simply Balanced product meets a set of criteria that includes guidelines for calories, fat, saturated fat, and sugar. And each product is free of artificial flavorings, synthetic colors and has zero grams trans fats. The new line of products is also affordable, with prices ranging from $1.48 for whole wheat pasta to $5.49 for chicken skewers.
Making Food Choices Easier
Archer Farms Simply Balanced makes guests’ shopping easier by offering foods that meet the following criteria, which are clearly labeled on the front of the packaging:
- Fat: A maximum of 30 percent calories from fat
- Saturated Fat: A maximum of 10 percent calories from saturated fat
- Trans Fat: 0 grams trans fat
- Sugar: A maximum 25 percent of calories from added sugar
- Food Additives: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or artificial sweeteners
Great New Tastes Pomegranate fruit bars, butternut squash and apple soup, Mediterranean-style vegetable pizza and whole-wheat penne pasta are a few of the delicious and nourishing products in the Archer Farms Simply Balanced line launching this fall.
Time for Better Eating Archer Farms Simply Balanced products debuted in Target and SuperTarget stores in October 2009. Even more family-friendly food offerings, such as juice and veggie chips, will make their way to store shelves in the coming year.