Understanding the current and future trends shaping the CPG and retail space and translating those insights into new and innovative growth strategies is the key to success in today’s CPG marketplace. At the 2013 SymphonyIRI Summit, CPG leaders from top manufacturer and retailer companies will uncover new insights to help them better understand consumers and shoppers and learn how to predict emerging opportunities to activate growth. The action-oriented forum, taking place April 15-17, 2013 at the Wynn Las Vegas, will offer a rich mix of general sessions, educational best practices breakouts, and an innovation showcase along with a multitude of unique networking opportunities.
Building on the theme, “Activate Your Growth Engine,” the agenda for the 2013 Summit will deliver strategies for finding growth opportunities with shoppers via cutting-edge content, predictive analytics, emerging technologies and retail best practices. To deliver these compelling perspectives, SymphonyIRI has assembled an impressive preliminary roster of keynote speakers, including:
- Nate Silver — Statistician, Author and Founder of FiveThirtyEight.com
- Jim Lecinski — Managing Director, Google
- John Mackey — CEO, Whole Foods, Inc.
- Peter Sheahan — CEO, ChangeLabs and Author of Flip, Generation Y and Making it Happen
- Michael Treacy — Economist and Author of Double Digit Growth: How Companies Achieve It No Matter What
- Andrew Appel — President and CEO, SymphonyIRI Group
These thought leaders will provide the latest thinking and business-building strategies, empowering participants to:
- Use forward-looking intelligence to drive their business to new heights
- Uncover the links between online, offline and the checkout line
- Leverage pragmatic revenue-management strategies
- Discover best-in-class predictive analytics for planning and forecasting
- Develop strategies for dramatically improved customer and channel management excellence
- Learn the right components for a powerful digital marketing mix
- Creatively apply facts and predictive analytics to spur collaboration between buyers and sellers
“In an operating environment characterized by rapidly evolving changes at home, in store and online, sales and marketing professionals need trusted partners and new ideas to help them elevate their ability to execute while simultaneously creating innovative new strategies to find new opportunities for revenue growth acceleration,” says Andrew Appel, president and chief
executive officer, SymphonyIRI Group. “And, that’s exactly what the 2013 Summit is all about. We’ll help attendees focus on the future by thoroughly understanding ever-changing consumers and shoppers and how to effectively leverage forward-looking, predictive insights powered by traditional and emerging new world data, so they can innovate and drive profitability in today’s challenging marketplace.”
The 2013 Summit also will feature a wide range of best practice breakout sessions that address today’s most critical business issues. These sessions, led by the industry’s leading domain experts, will feature such topics as mastering the fast moving shopper, winning at digital, planning and forecasting for incremental growth, next generation pricing and promotion strategies, cross-channel marketing and merchandising, and the future of new product launch effectiveness.