The world’s largest natural, organic and healthy products tradeshow, Natural Products Expo West, produced by New Hope Natural Media, has unveiled a new exhibit pavilion, education forum and networking events to accommodate an anticipated 60,000-plus attendees at its 33rd annual event, March 7-10, 2013 at the Anaheim, Calif., Convention Center. Engredea and Nutracon, the ingredient and supply chain’s most comprehensive trade show and conference will be co-located with Natural Products Expo West.
The addition of new show initiatives is fueled by the success of the 2012 Expo West event, which recorded a 13% increase in retail buyer attendees over 2011, say show officials. “Our goal each and every year is to enable businesses of any size to gain access to more decision-makers and strengthen their competitive position in the marketplace, by creating the industry’s essential platform that connects retail buyers and exhibiting brands,” says Show Director Adam Andersen.
The NEXT pavilion will debut this year, specifically to serve the growing demand from new innovative brands entering the market. The main show floor halls have sold out in record time, and over 2,200 companies across natural and specialty foods, organic, supplements, health and beauty, natural living and pet products will exhibit this year.
Among the new features and annual favorites on the Natural Products Expo West agenda are:
- Keynote speaker Tracie McMillan, New York Times bestselling author of “The American Way of Eating.”
- The “Specialty Diets Forum” is new this year, and will explore successful retailing of specialty products in the gluten-free, vegan, and allergy categories. Speakers include Robyn O’Brien, author of “The Unhealthy Truth” and HBO “True Blood” star and vegan, Kristin Bauer.
- A newly created “Food Truck Zone” will convene each day of the show in the Arena Plaza to provide the first natural and organic trade forum of its kind to support these entrepreneurs.
- The Expo West Business Program returns, developed for anyone new to the natural products industry including manufacturers, international companies entering the US market, or mainstream producers interested in launching a natural brand or product. The program will include three track options: the Early Entrepreneur, Export and Marketing to Moms.
- Two milestone industry anniversaries will be celebrated with live music at Expo West. Manitoba Harvest will celebrate its 15th anniversary with music from Ozomatli. Organic Valley will honor its 25th anniversary with their house band; both events will be held on the newly developed Grand Plaza of the Anaheim Convention Center.
- The Fresh Ideas Organic Marketplace, and the Beer, Wine and Spirits Marketplace will return to the show.
Press Registration is now open to qualified members of the media, register online. The show is trade only, and not open to the general public. For industry news and coverage of Natural Products Expo West before, during and after the event visit newhope360.com.