The variety of cheese retailers have to manage in-store has increased significantly in recent years. Carlson AirFlo offers customized merchandising solutions that can quickly provide grocers with increased sales and profits while reducing shrink.
“We are seeing more retailers around the country implementing our POD systems in
their specialty cheese sections. Our goal is to provide our customers with innovative
and functional merchandising solutions, to help drive sales in this growing
category,” says Jose Cartamil, regional sales manager of Carlson AirFlo.
According to officials at the company, here are some of the benefits of their POD systems:
- Category Management: Using a POD system (shown left) helps simplify and organize product which in turn provides additional space. PODs come in half moons widths of 2’, with quarter moon widths at 1’.
- Visually Appealing: Unique, outstanding presentations of cheeses and spreads attracts customers.
- High Impact: Enhance products and provide a high impact merchandising profile that spurs impulse sales.
- Highlight Specialty Products: Abundance, variety and visual appeal draw customers’ attention.
- 2-Step and 3-Step Deli Wedge: Allows customers to see brand names more clearly. Cut pieces can then be stored behind the unit, refrigerated yet out of view. Constructed of perforated anodized aluminum that enhances cold air circulation.
Carlson AirFlo Merchandising Systems is a worldwide manufacturer of products including merchandising racks, case shelving, mobile carts, vacuumed formed and acrylic bins, all designed to enhance merchandising profiles.
Carlson AirFlo Merchandising Systems