Lipton, one of America’s leading portfolio of teas, is partnering with tastemakers and lifestyle experts on a campaign set to inspire consumers to ‘Feel the Taste’ of summer all season long.
As the unofficial start of summer, Memorial Day marks the perfect time for consumers to toss aside their sweaters and enjoy all that the sun-filled summer has to offer. To celebrate, Lipton is releasing its first-ever Lipton “Summer TASTES Report,” featuring content and tips on what to see, make and do this summer. Curated by experts including New York City mixologist Scott Fitzgerald and entertainment host, actor and tastemaker, Mario Lopez, Lipton’s “Summer TASTES Report” can be found exclusively on Lipton’s Facebook pages beginning today.
Lopez says, “Summer is my favorite season because you can feel the taste of warmer weather in everything you do – including, of course, food and drinks. That’s why I’m excited to team with Lipton Iced Tea to release the ‘Summer TASTES Report’ and inspire people to feel the taste of summer all season long.”
Lipton Iced Tea is also hosting an array of activities for consumers throughout the season, each poised to enhance the sun-filled months ahead, including:
Lipton brings 24-hours of sunlight to NYC
- To celebrate the longest day of the year, Lipton is partnering with world-renowned art institution PRATT Institute to create a one-of-a-kind illuminated installation that will shed light on consumers for a period of 24 hours. The installation will be unveiled at an exclusive ‘Summer TASTES Party’ in New York City on June 20, just in time for the summer solstice.
Show Lipton how you ‘Feel The Taste’ of summer
- Consumers can visit either of Lipton’s Facebook pages to upload a photo, using the hashtag #TasteofSummer, to show how they feel the taste of summer for a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to New York City to attend Lipton’s ‘Summer TASTES Party.’
“Summer TASTES Report” keeps the pulse on summer must-do’s
- Following the initial report just released, Lipton will publish a new “Summer TASTES Report” every few weeks through the end of the season.
“The longer days of summer give people everywhere more opportunities to get out and embrace life,” says Linda Bethea, senior director of marketing, Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership. “To help people celebrate and relish in those great moments, we are bringing the refreshing taste of Lipton Iced Tea to the forefront by partnering with a variety of tastemakers, who know firsthand all the best ways to feel the taste of summer.”
Lipton Iced Tea comes in a variety of easy to serve formats, including Lipton Tea & Honey and a Ready to Drink line of teas. Made from real tea leaves and fruit flavors, Lipton Tea & Honey is a convenient iced tea mix that consumers can enjoy anytime, anywhere – and with only 5 calories per serving.
Three new varieties available this season include:
- Lipton Tea & Honey Blackberry Pomegranate Iced Green Tea Mix
- Lipton Tea & Honey Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea Mix
- Lipton Tea & Honey Half & Half Berry Lemonade Decaf Iced Tea Mix
Lipton’s Ready to Drink line of teas offer a portfolio of flavors to please everyone’s taste buds. Some of this season’s flavors include:
- Lipton Ready to Drink Diet Green Tea Citrus
- Lipton Ready to Drink Half & Half (Tea & Lemonade)
- Lipton Ready to Drink Diet Green Tea Honey Ginseng