In an ongoing effort to offer consumers new ways to enjoy its products, Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto, one of the world’s best-selling packaged gelato, announces its expansion into the novelty category with the launch of Talenti Gelato Pops. This innovative product began rolling out to retailers nationwide in May 2013.
The new line of Talenti Gelato Pops will feature eight of Talenti’s best-selling gelato flavors all dipped in rich, dark chocolate for a decadent on-the-go treat. Talenti Gelato Pops will be sold in a sleekly designed three-bar pack inspired by the brand’s distinctive, clear pints and will display Talenti’s new logo and branding. Each pack will contain three 3-ounce individually wrapped gelato pops on a stick.
“This is an exciting time for Talenti. On the heels of our recent re-branding, we’re thrilled to be expanding our premium gelato line into the novelty category and affording gelato lovers yet another fun and delicious way to enjoy Talenti,” says Josh Hochschuler, founder of Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto.
- Banana Swirl –Rich banana gelato blended with a golden Argentine caramel swirl and dipped in dark chocolate creates a bold banana flavor reminiscent of the best banana flambe.
- Black Raspberry –The pleasantly tart, floral flavor of farm-fresh black raspberries combined with crunchy dark chocolate makes for a unique and elegant flavor pairing.
- Caribbean Coconut – Tender shredded coconut imported from the Philippines is the perfect pairing for rich, dark chocolate.
- Coffee –Assertive Italian espresso blends with dark chocolate to create an enticingly rich mocha flavor.
- Double Dark Chocolate –Dark chocolate gelato dipped in more dark chocolate is the chocolate lover’s dream.
- Mediterranean Mint –Smooth, refreshing mint gelato dipped in dark chocolate upgrades a favorite flavor combination.
- Sea Salt Caramel –A rich, golden Argentine caramel gelato is brought to life with Fleur De Sel sea salt and dipped in dark chocolate.
- Tahitian Vanilla Bean – Tahitian vanilla beans imported from Papua New Guinea produce a classic vanilla gelato that’s dipped in dark chocolate for the ultimate flavor pairing.
Talenti Gelato Pops are now available in major retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $4.99-5.99.