The National Mango Board’s (NMB) Mangover campaign has been named one of the five finalists for PRWeek’s 2014 Product Brand Development Campaign of the Year, one of the public relations industry’s most prestigious honors.
The NMB partnered with celebrity makeover guru, Clinton Kelly, for Mangover Campaign which encourages consumers to explore mangos as an easy way to add a pleasant, sweet surprise to everything from breakfast to a late-night snack. The Mangover campaign was selected as a finalist among the following in the same category:
Product Brand Development Campaign of the Year
- FleishmanHillard and National Mango Board: Mango Gets A Makeover
- Grey Activation and PR and Canon USA: Canon’s Project Imaginat10n Deepens Ties and Helps Retain Category Dominance
- Ketchum and 7-Eleven: Freshly Brewed 7-Election Wins the Vote
- Ketchum and Frito-Lay: Lay’s “Do Us A Flavor” Campaign
- Text100 and British Airways: British Airways: UnGrounded
The winner will be announced March 20, 2014 in New York City at the PRWeek Awards Gala. PRWeek, an influential industry publication, recognizes and honors achievements and leadership in public relations judging entrants based off several criteria. To learn more about the awards visit awards.prweekus.com.