EVOL Foods Introduces New Products to Spice Up Frozen Entree Category
By Grocery Headquarters Staff
EVOL Foods, Boulder-based maker of new age frozen meals, burritos and snacks, has announced two new product lines: MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit single serve meals. These new products add to EVOL's growing product portfolio while reinforcing the brand’s commitment to providing “convenient, clean food,” company officials say. The MultiServe Skillet Meals also marks the first time EVOL has moved beyond the singe serve market, with meals meant to be cooked on the stovetop and served for two. "Our food philosophy is simple: love what you eat. At EVOL, we are a on a continued quest to find innovative ways to provide delicious food without sacrificing nutrition, flavor or convenience," says founder Phil Anson. "Our new MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit Meals mark our continued evolution as a company and I think people are going to be truly excited when they taste these new products and realize they are a standout in the frozen food category, showing that just because something is convenient doesn't mean you have to give up on unique flavors and taste." New MultiServe Skillet Meals for Two Available in six flavors, the new MultiServe Skillet entree options take consumers on an exploration of flavor, creating new dishes that are meant for two. The entrees are ready in just 10 minutes, combining the convenience of frozen food, with simple clean ingredients. The six varieties are:
- Uncured Bacon Mac & Cheese –this meal features elbow macaroni, uncured bacon and peas, combined with a cheddar cheese sauce.
- Thai Style Curry Chicken – EVOL's first foray into Thai cuisine features grilled white meat chicken, red bell peppers, baby corn, carrots, snap peas and white rice and a Thai yellow curry sauce.
- Teriyaki Chicken – a new gluten-free dish that features grilled white meat chicken, red and green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots, broccoli and brown rice with a teriyaki sauce.
- Grilled Chicken Parmesan – this meal starts with grilled white meat chicken and brings together spinach, basil, penne pasta and parmesan cheese in a roasted garlic tomato sauce.
- Chicken Tikka Masala –this gluten free dish combines grilled white meat chicken, carrots, peas and white rice in a tikka masala sauce.
- Butternut Squash and Sage Ravioli – the ravioli, stuffed with roasted butternut squash and ricotta cheese, is topped with a sage and roasted garlic sauce with grilled tomatoes and kale.
- Teriyaki Chicken – features grilled white meat chicken, brown rice, red & green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots and broccoli tossed in teriyaki sauce.
- Lemongrass Chicken - white meat chicken, brown rice, broccoli, carrots and snap peas all come together with a lemongrass sauce.
- Chicken Tandoori – consumers can experience a lean version of this Indian dish with grilled white meat chicken, brown rice, roasted tomatoes, carrots and peas in a tandoori sauce.
- Chicken Penne Pomodoro – features whole wheat penne, red & green bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, spinach and grilled white chicken in a roasted garlic tomato sauce.