The National Grocers Association (NGA) has posted its 2014 NGA Show agenda and featured speakers online. The 2014 NGA Show will be held February 9 – 12, 2014 at the Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas, NV.
Retailers and wholesalers will conduct more than half of the 100 scheduled presentations, while nearly 40 retailers are participating in panel discussions, show organizers say.
“The NGA Show and its workshops, breakout sessions and panel discussion are all designed to enable independent grocers to engage with one another and with industry experts on marketplace trends, industry best practices, and new business perspectives,” says NGA president and CEO Peter Larkin. “We want attendees to come away from the show equipped with new ideas that they can take back and immediately implement in their stores.”
Sessions at the 2014 Show include:
- Incorporating social media into marketing strategies
- Developing shopper loyalty programs
- Home delivery and curbside pickup
- Learning the benefits of locally produced perishables
- Tracking consumer buying habits and shopping trends
For more information on the 2014 NGA Show, visit www.theNGAshow.com.