Atkins Nutritionals has introduced six new entrees to their line of Frozen Meals. Featuring whole food ingredients like premium meats, creams, freshly picked vegetables and 7g net carbs or less in every meal, Atkins Frozen entrees are an option for all phases of the Atkins Diet. With 310-420 calories and more than 16g of protein in every meal, Atkins Frozen entrees have the ability to leave consumers “full and satisfied,” company officials say. The line offers low-carb dieters a solution to help achieve and maintain their weight loss and include the following, which just recently launched in time for the New Year:
- Bacon Scramble – Scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and bacon
- Steak Scramble – Scrambled eggs with beef strips, green bell peppers, mushrooms and cheddar cheese
- Swedish Meatballs – Meatballs with mushrooms and onions in a sour cream gravy
- Mexican-Style Chicken and Vegetables – Grilled white meat chicken breast with green & red bell peppers, onions and a blend of cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses in an enchilada sauce
- Orange Chicken – Grilled white meat chicken breast with bok choy, edamame and carrots in an orange sauce
- Shrimp Scampi – Shrimp with broccoli florets, red bell peppers and penne pasta in a garlic cream sauce
In addition to these six new varieties, the current menu of Atkins Frozen entrees includes a variety of options including traditional classics like Meatloaf with Portobello Mushroom Gravy to more premium Italian entrees such as the Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo with a cream and Parmesan cheese sauce. Varieties are available nationwide with new meals rolling out in Walmart locations and additional retailers.