CPMA’s 89th Annual Convention & Trade Show is less than two weeks away. Taking place in Vancouver from April 2-4, the show highlights what attendees can expect:
- 442: The number of exhibit spaces (10 x 10 ft) on the CPMA Trade Show floor in Vancouver this year.
- 250: The number of exhibiting companies at CPMA’s 89th Annual Convention & Trade Show in Vancouver.
- 9: The number of countries represented on the Trade Show Floor at CPMA 2014 in Vancouver.
- 44: The number of First Time Exhibitors participating in CPMA’s 89th Annual Convention & Trade Show in Vancouver.
- 29: The number of new CPMA members exhibiting for the first time in 2014. All exhibiting New Members will have a floor decal in front of their booth so attendees can welcome to the Trade Show and to the Association.
- 52: The number of companies participating in the New Product Showcase.
- 118: Unique international, national and local retailers registered.
- 2,453: The number of registrants to date.
CPMA’s Trade Show welcomes exhibitors who are active within the Canadian fruit and vegetable marketplace, and offers a distinctive blend of business, networking, development and educational opportunities, while attracting a wide variety of attendees. The intimate style of the event offers a unique environment to grow business and relationships in a comfortable, friendly and familiar atmosphere, say show officials.
Exhibitors have the opportunity to meet with over 250 exhibiting companies, participate in the business and social programs, and capitalize on opportunities that will enrich industry knowledge and grow your business in Canada, officials add.
Produce Retailers, Wholesalers and Foodservice Distributors/Operators can take advantage of our complimentary Trade Show voucher by registering online at www.convention.cpma.ca.