After announcing that the number of retail locations selling Not Your Mother’s haircare products in the U.S. would double in the first quarter, 2014 has continued to bring big news from this salon quality brand. Not Your Mother’s is now adding eleven new formulas to its product line. Some are line extensions to best-sellers such as the Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray and Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream, others are brand new items following demand and current trends, company officials say.
“Primers and styling items that will prolong a style in between washes are hot items right now,” says Bethany Pagliarulo, owner of Not Your Mother’s haircare. “Another trend is in curly hair products, where women are embracing their curls with styling products, foregoing harsh and expensive chemical treatments.”
In Not Your Mother’s line of products, there is also a trend in the use of natural ingredients used such as: carrot root extract, pomegranate seed oil, Mandarin orange, beeswax, jasmine flower extract, sage extract, and of course, argan, macadamia, coconut and sweet almond oils.
The new 2014 product launches include:
- Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo and Conditioner – sulfate-free, texturizing shampoo and conditioner.
- Kinky Moves Curl Defining Shampoo and Conditioner – sulfate-fee, anti-frizz, curl retention shampoo and conditioner.
- Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse – a non-sticky, frizz taming mousse that builds body and thickens hair.
- Plump For Joy Thickening Hair Lifter – a gel formula for fine, thin hair to volumize, strengthen and add shine.
- You’re So Gelous Glossing Gel Glue – an extreme hold, high shine gel for short hair.
- Short Order Fiber Glaze Cream – a fibrous, wet cream for texturized, edgy styles with high hold.
- Intensive Hair Unit Renewal Treatment – recovery therapy that moisturizes, nourishes and tames frizzy, troubled hair.
- Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner – with Procapil, a combination of ingredients clinically proven to fortify, rejuvenate and protect against breakage, officials say.
Committed to providing salon quality products at value pricing, Not Your Mother’s have kept their suggested retail prices at six to eight dollars for full-size products, officials add.