How the CPMA Convention and Trade Show is Shaping Up
By Grocery Headquarters Staff
CPMA’s 89thAnnual Convention & Trade Show is less than two weeks away. Taking place in Vancouver from April 2-4, the show highlights what attendees can expect:
- 442: The number of exhibit spaces (10 x 10 ft) on the CPMA Trade Show floor in Vancouver this year.
- 250: The number of exhibiting companies at CPMA’s 89th Annual Convention & Trade Show in Vancouver.
- 9: The number of countries represented on the Trade Show Floor at CPMA 2014 in Vancouver.
- 44: The number of First Time Exhibitors participating in CPMA’s 89th Annual Convention & Trade Show in Vancouver.
- 29: The number of new CPMA members exhibiting for the first time in 2014. All exhibiting New Members will have a floor decal in front of their booth so attendees can welcome to the Trade Show and to the Association.
- 52: The number of companies participating in the New Product Showcase.
- 118: Unique international, national and local retailers registered.
- 2,453: The number of registrants to date.