Produce for Better Health Foundation Offers Marketing Research Grants
By Grocery Headquarters Staff
Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH) announces the availability of up to $50,000 to fund market research grants. Eligible projects must address increasing fruit and vegetables sales and consumption within the realm of marketing, social marketing, behavioral economics/psychology or product placement, and with a balance of rigor and relevance. Additionally, projects must benefit the fruit and vegetable industry and/or the public. Topics appropriate for the research competition include (but are not limited to) the following:
- The impact of targeted messages, promotions, discounts, incentives, coupons, rewards, or product placement on purchase or consumption behavior regarding fruit and vegetables;
- How the use of social media, multi-media or various channels can influence preferences and behavior towards fruit and vegetables.
- Dietetic Internship Program of Puerto Rico Department of Health
- Bowling Green State University Internship Program in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Clinical Nutrition Masters/Dietetic Internship Program at the University of Memphis